Sunday 15 January 2012

The Balancer Chronicles - Chris Adonn

A prelude to the Balancer novel I read last year .  The Eyes That See is a short, simpler introduction to Balancers.  An enjoyable read which wets the appetite for the books to follow.  One to watch.

LEGACY  (Book I of the Balancer Chronicles)
A cracking good read. Loved the light hearted way in which the character of James using the written word and telepathy relays his own history whilst  explaining the concept of ‘Balancers’ (protectors of mankind) to Katrina his great great….Grandaughter and newly emerged Balancer .  The depth of explanations could have, in lesser hands, been tedious but Chris Adonn made it extremely interesting and writes with natural humour and compassion.  This book made me laugh and cry I was so caught up with the characters.  In essence she made me care and want more. Can’t wait for Book Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment