Thursday 31 May 2012

Three for £1

The sun was hiding behind some clouds today so I decided to do some long overdue grocery shopping, with a quick visit to the Pound shop for a few bargains.  As usual I couldn't resist a wee look at the book shelves and low and behold I came out with not one but three books for £1.00 that's 33.3p each (wow).  Can't beat that with a big stick. 

When I've finished 'The Catalyst by Chris Adonn' I'll start reading 'The Mesmerist by Barbara Ewing', seems to have some good ratings at Goodreads.

Revelations will be my first 'Blue Bloods' novel, looks promising.

Beyond 9 to 5 I picked to make 3, not sure about this as it's written by a psychologist, I've nothing against psychologists but having taken short psychology and sociology courses I didn't like the way people are pigeon holed but hey who I'm I to criticise.  Will give it a go sometime though.     

No comments:

Post a Comment